Part Time and Full Time Jobs
Who are we? Rose Institute is a growing education provider with services in the South Bay Area, San Jose, Santa Clara, Palo Alto, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Boston, Nashville, and more. We are seeking administrators and part-time instructors to join our expanding team. Instructors will teach the art of public speaking to students grades 4 and up using Rose Institute’s prepared lesson plans. Flexible scheduling and competitive pay!
Debate/Public Speaking Instructor
Great part-time afternoon or evening job opportunity for college students!
- Energetic, confident, hard-working, and enthusiastic.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor program (or in the workforce).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Comfortable with and proficient in public speaking.
- Experience working with kids.
- Speech and debate / theatre / camp counsellor background.
- Majoring in Communications / Education or a related subject.
- Commit to at least three sessions per week in Spring 2023.
- Understand and master speech curriculum.
- Deliver interactive lectures and lead students in class exercises.
- Provide students with personalized feedback.
- Public speaking mastery.
- Teaching experience.
- Competitive pay.